Saturday bathroom update

Ms. K's tour through the wonderland of plants is a welcome distraction. Now we return to regularly-scheduled bathroom programming...

On Friday, we had our electrician back to wire in the fan/heater, light above the shower, and vanity light.


We're that house that has four light switches. May our guests quickly figure out what each switch does...



I also worked on mudding the screws and installing the corner tape. Tomorrow, I'll put the inside corners around the ceiling once the rest of the mud dries. I opted for 90-minute setting-type joint compound instead of drying-type compound. I want to keep working tomorrow, after all...



I also fitted the medicine chest that I made in the wall. It fits well and looks pretty good. The space on this wall (only 7 feet) made finding a commercial option a no-go.

Bullnose trim for tile is in, but we're still waiting for grout. There's some painting in our future. Things are coming together.

Comments