Compost time

Spring preparations continue!

While avoiding doing system simulation homework, I spent part of Sunday combining woodworking, gardening, and composting: building a new composter.

It wasn't planned (at least for last weekend).

I went into the garage, looked up and saw a pile of cedar lumber and thought, "hmm...this is a good project for today."

Three hours later, this simple composter was ready to go! Thanks to a well-equipped wood shop, ample supplies of materials, it went together pretty fast.



Next steps: move it behind the garage and start filling with scraps!


Comments

  1. I'm amazed! When I got home from work that Saturday and saw it on the patio, I thought you'd been to Mendards to purchase one! Very professional looking, Mr. H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved us big, by making it from stuff I bought at Menards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment