Exterior painting: done!

There are not too many tasks we have hired out for this house. An electrician once. A plumber twice. That's about it. BUT. We could not reach quite all of the bits outside that needed fresh paint. I hate getting on ladders, even if we had one tall enough to tackle the dormers and trim at the tippy-top of the house. Mr. H. was uncomfortable climbing on the roof to get to the questionable areas, so we hired the job out. After thinking we had dallied too long to book anyone for this year, we were able to find someone who said he'd probably be able to fit us in before Thanksgiving.

Guess what! He finished early!
Good looking house! 
This is a poor quality snap from my phone and I'm posting while on the bus to my class, but I couldn't wait. Hooray! I love it! I'm so glad we didn't have to wait until spring!

Comments